Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Favorites, Update, and Ramblings :)

Favorites, Update, and Ramblings :) Video Clips. Duration : 8.72 Mins.


Hi!! This is long overdue and sorry won't even cut it! I've been obsessed with YT and the beauty community lately and wanted to share a few of my current FAVES and say Hello! I know I don't have the greatest track record with making videos like I once did before but for all my friends and subbies this vid is for you! LOL! Thanks for sticking with me! I've missed you like always! * Sorry for the weird lighting I look kinda pale, fast talking and BTW I'm trying to grow my bangs out you know how that goes! LOL Items Mentioned: OPI "Shorts Story" Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler Tarte Eyelash Curler SmashBox High Definition Concealer "medium" Sephora Professional Airbrush Concealer Brush Japonesque Eyebrow Trimmer MAC "Frankley Scarlet" Blush MAC Iridescent Powder "Golden Bronze" Makeup for this video: Nails: OPI Shorts Story Eyes: CARGO pallete "Cool/Neutral" Cheeks: MAC "Frankley Scarlet"and MAC "Golden Bronze" Lips: Laura Geller lipgloss "better than bare" Jewlery: Pearl necklace was a gift, watch Michael Kors, Juicy Pink Bracelet

Keywords: Makeup Favorites, Sephora, MAC, Haul

No comments:

Post a Comment